Author Topic: Audition Thread for CT Flash Series  (Read 11872 times)

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Audition Thread for CT Flash Series
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 11:36:12 am »
So, Jake, if all goes well, I'll be young Janus?

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 11:37:02 am »
Hey, I got the part for Fiona, right?   :D

tamashii

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 11:42:11 am »
Thanks, Daniel Krispin. ^_^

Patience is a virtue, guys. :roll: And you might get a quicker answer if you e-mail him, methinks, but that's just a hunch. :P

ETA: This is coming from the most impatient person in the WORLD, here. XD

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 11:49:32 am »
Actually if you heard my Fiona "audition" you'd realize my last post was completly sarcastic.  I have somewhat of a deep voice, and basically I just made it really high-pitched and somewhat shaky sounding and said Fiona's line.  Just for poops and giggles.

tamashii

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 11:55:03 am »
Lol, I see. I was tempted to do an Ayla sample just for stupidity's sake (cavegirl talk harrrrd), but opted against it at the last minute. It turns out the line was even harder to say than I thought. :roll:

Briefly o/t, but are you a Red Sox fan DeweyisOverrated? (Given your sig...) I live in MA, so yeah. 8)

Shinrin

• Chrono Trigger Threads of Time
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Chrono Trigger Fan # 100
    • View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2005, 01:13:47 pm »
I just did Crono and sent it to Jake-a-roonie. i even added gato's song in the back ground to make it more realistic.

since i couldn't find my microphone, i used my head phones instead and used the left speaker for the mic. right speaker does nothing. ;)

Shadow_Dragon

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2005, 01:42:40 pm »
grr.. guess it's too late to comment on the sig, but I'm just wondering, did you draw it or is it official art, tamashii?

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2005, 02:02:02 pm »
It's official art, but he cut it out of a bigger picture, and added a nice purple aura to it.  Very nicely done.

teh Schala

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 02:08:33 pm »
Ah, one of the few people who knows about the weirdness of using your headphones as microphones!  I discovered that when I was eleven, when I plugged a microphone into the headphone jack of a Sega Genesis.  The microphone started playing music. :shock:

Quote from: Legend of the Past
So, Jake, if all goes well, I'll be young Janus?

I hate to sound like some official for a game, keeping secrets under wraps, but I can't make any final confirmations YET.  For example, I've already received a VERY good audition for a particular character, and for all intents in my mind, that character is cast.  But I still wanna hear auditions for that one, so I'm not saying who got it yet.  I'm hoping the people in the Flash Series forum don't spill the secrets either! :P

Quote from: DeweyisOverrated
Hey, I got the part for Fiona, right?   :D

Man, you should post that one and the audition for Lara for all to see. :shock:  That was hilarious! :lol:  Somehow AIM didn't save it, so I don't have it. :?

Quote from: DeweyisOverrated
but he cut it out of a bigger picture,

SHE. ;)

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2005, 02:20:40 pm »
Quote from: tamashii
Briefly o/t, but are you a Red Sox fan DeweyisOverrated? (Given your sig...) I live in MA, so yeah. 8)

Oh yeah.  I'm a sox fan.  I actually live in Albany, NY. See, I fell in love with baseball in 92/93, so I was a Blue Jays fan.  When then 94 strike hit, I cried, and didn't give a crap about baseball until 2003 ALCS.  Now, I've ALWAYS ALWAYS HATED the yankees.  Everything about them.  On top of that, my dad's entire side of the family is from Boston, and are obviously bigtime Sox fans.  So my love for the Sox grew out of that, and my hatred for the Yankees.

Do you get NESN?  I pay $80 for mlb.tv so I watch I'd say 3/4 of the games over the Inet.  You know what, this is o/t.  PM me or somethin.

Oh, as for the two auditions, I'll post em once I get around to uploading them to my school's webspace.

tamashii

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 02:20:56 pm »
Yes, it's official art (from Creative Uncut, I believe), and yes, I'm a she. :P (Thank's Jake-A-Roonie.)

Wow, I had no idea a headset could be used as a mic. :shock:

Oooooh, secretive. Will people cast for voice roles get access to the special forum? Having access feels...special. 8)

ETA: Yeah, it's o/t, I'll make it brief and end it here, unless you want to add something in PM. Living in MA, I was pretty much raised as a Red Sox fan. I'll try to resist Yankees bashing right now. >_> But yes, I get NESN.

E again TA: Chrono Cross art @ Creative Uncut, which is like...PSX-era and onward Square-Enix artwork heaven. Sort of.

Shadow_Dragon

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2005, 02:36:24 pm »
GRRRRRRR... I always forget to look at the second page in the creative uncut galleries.. of course all the good pictures are on the second page :(

tamashii

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2005, 02:39:08 pm »
Generally they are, yes. ^^;; Like that one with Lynx and Kid...that one just amazes me. I couldn't come up with a decent way to use it for a banner though.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2005, 03:12:56 pm »
Was it another book? If so, I guess eventually I'll have to make arrangements to scan it (if it does have untouched official art). Chrono Trigger never got that sort of preferential treatment with its art, resulting in some character art always being overlayed with words or an image in player's guides. If there is a Cross art book out there, it'll make the collection and archival of its official art a perfect operation.

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2005, 03:15:13 pm »
Quote from: ZeaLitY
Was it another book? If so, I guess eventually I'll have to make arrangements to scan it (if it does have untouched official art). Chrono Trigger never got that sort of preferential treatment with its art, resulting in some character art always being overlayed with words or an image in player's guides.

There's a couple good art pieces... like the one of Robo and Frog fighting Magus int he town square, Robo swinging his..uh.. thing around at the Mystics... not nearly as good as this art though.