Author Topic: Crimson Echoes passed to new talent  (Read 6438 times)

knightx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Crimson Echoes passed to new talent
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2006, 09:23:17 am »
Quote from: Chrono'99

Chrono Crisis doesn't have the events of Chrono Cross it it.

So the the instead of porre wining the war like it is said in Chrono Cross that Crono Marle and Lucca might survive instead of die like in Chrono Cross?
Thats cool i just got the download of Chrono Crisis last night took me 4 or 5 hours to get crapy dial up and i haven't made it that far yet sorry 4 jumping the gun on that 1.all things aside the demo is great so far.
Chrono Trigger Crimson Echoes Chrono Crisis And Chrono Stream all three of them r great demos can't wait 2 play more of them.

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2006, 04:43:02 pm »
They don't die in Chrono Cross, at least it's not stated somewhere(these "ghost" could be something different)

knightx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2006, 02:13:15 pm »
it is stated by kid that lucca is dead that is the reason she want revenge so badly.i just assumed that crono and marle died 2. if i was wrong i applogize to all Chrono Cross fan i made mad but i still like Triggger better.

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 06:34:52 pm »
does anyone know when the next demo is coming out? I usally dont post (big reader i guess), but my gf is big on snes games and when she heard of hacks she fliped. so for our aneverery i'm going to mod a psp with her favorte games, but i would like to put a CE demo on it, so if there's going to be a new demo soon i would like to know ahead of time, if possible. thanks. by the way this site fuckin rocks! Zeality props loads and loads of info

knightx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2006, 08:48:48 pm »
i think it was posted some where but i think they r taking a break right now can't remember sorry.

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 09:55:08 pm »
thax anyways.. appreciated

knightx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2006, 11:51:13 pm »
have u tried the other chrono demos yet Chrono Criss And Chrono Stream R pretty good 2.