Author Topic: stuck at CC Hydra Marshes :-(  (Read 773 times)

lockecole

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
stuck at CC Hydra Marshes :-(
« on: October 06, 2005, 12:54:25 pm »
I am at Hydra Marshes to save Kid. There is an enemy called Beeba that brings 3 other Beebas to attack me. Each causes 15 of damage per attack. My party is Serge/Leena/Greco. The average of hits points for the members of my party is 100. I have 1 Revive and 1 RevoverAll. I also have, but I don't know how many tablets, heals and cures. I need good equipmens, but where do I find them? Kid is ill and I need to be fast...

evirus

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: stuck at CC Hydra Marshes :-(
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 12:56:58 pm »
Quote from: lockecole
I am at Hydra Marshes to save Kid. There is an enemy called Beeba that brings 3 other Beebas to attack me. Each causes 15 of damage per attack. My party is Serge/Leena/Greco. The average of hits points for the members of my party is 100. I have 1 Revive and 1 RevoverAll. I also have, but I don't know how many tablets, heals and cures. I need good equipmens, but where do I find them? Kid is ill and I need to be fast...

remember in these games as long as theres not a count down you can only lose by dieing..... you went the wrong direction, the way you are going is to unlock a character, you have to go right, or east at the beginning to find the hydra

lockecole

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
unlocking later
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 04:30:02 pm »
Can I unlock this character later?

evirus

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: unlocking later
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 05:57:01 pm »
Quote from: lockecole
Can I unlock this character later?
its not needed but when you finish the game you can then use the newgame+ feature which allows you to start a new game with all the stats equipment and elements from when you finished the game( summons and story items are removed)