Author Topic: Did crono die when porre attacked  (Read 36505 times)

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Did crono die when porre attacked
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2005, 06:09:21 am »
Quote from: Sentenal
Quote from: kazmaka
not entirely sure of the meaning of that post, but how is it impossible? i dont understand that. and you saying that my theory is impossible is basically telling me to shut up about it, cos you dont give a dam, cos its "impossible".

Because you are making evidence to suit the theory, not making the theory to suit the evidence.

the only way i came up with the theory was because of the evidence i saw, wat are you on about?

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2005, 02:23:35 pm »
Really?  I never ONCE thought that Miguel was Crono.  But I got a good way to put your "theory" to the test.

You say that it was Marle-Ghost who said "I love you so much..." to Miguel, because Marle and Crono married, and therefore loved each other.  For the moment, lets forget that it was actually FATE who said that, and that it was followed by "Thats why I want to smash to you into bits!"  This depends on the idea that Marle is in fact dead.  And therefore, the Marle-Ghost is in fact, Marle's Ghost (which many will argue over).  But if Miguel is Crono, then who is that Crono-Ghost?  Why does Marle-Ghost have to be Marle, if Crono-Ghost doesn't have to be Crono?  Crono can't be alive as Miguel, and dead as Crono-Ghost at the same time.

The game says Miguel is Miguel, and never states otherwise, or implies otherwise, so from this FACT, we can make the "theory" that Miguel is actually... Miguel!.

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2005, 02:31:38 pm »
corect me if im wrong but isnt the dead sea from the future, so the children are dead... in the future.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2005, 02:36:20 pm »
Firstly, Miguel hadn't died yet, so how could the Crono-ghost be there?  Things in time don't occur until they actually happen.

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2005, 02:55:49 pm »
what are you talking about, the dead sea is from the future, crono is dead in the future, he cant live to 1000 years old.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2005, 02:57:28 pm »
No, Crono is alive, hes Miguel standing right there.  He hadn't died yet. :)

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2005, 03:13:00 pm »
no he hadnt died in 1000 something AD, but you would expect him to be dead around 2300AD, or whenver the dead sea is based.

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2005, 03:54:38 pm »
I think sentenal and kazmaka aren't on the same page.

First off, I think sentenal is saying that Crono can't be dead, because he's going with the Crono=Miguel thing.

Second, aside from that, kazmaka might be slightly confused.  Could Crono live more than 1,000 years all the way to 2,300 A.D.?  No, but that's not really how the Dead Sea works.  You see, Chronopolis was kind of sent back in time during the Time Crash.  Dead Sea is the area that Chronopolis is, in a timeline where Lavos wasn't defeated, the ruined future.  So that area was essnetially sent back in time.  (Some people, including myself, believe that you're essentially stepping into the future).

So, Crono living 1,300 years isn't relevant, as all you would have to do is step into the area.  Keep in mind, Miguel is also from the 1,000 A.D. era, and he wouldn'y have lived that long either.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2005, 04:01:39 pm »
Quote from: kazmaka
no he hadnt died in 1000 something AD, but you would expect him to be dead around 2300AD, or whenver the dead sea is based.

You missing the point.  Miguel had not died.  Yet you still see the Crono-ghost.  Crono cannot have a ghost until he dies, and he has not died, since hes Miguel.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2005, 04:18:39 pm »
There's a simple way to fix this. After Lynx leaves, Miguel says: "My dear Leena... May you live in an happier tommorow." Crono has nothing to do with Leena. And if you connect the facts that Marge said that Wazuki and Leena's father went to Chronopolis, you see Miguel with Wazuki in Chronopolis, and he says the Leena bit after death, it's safe to say Miguel is just Leena's father, Wazuki's best friend, and has nothing to with the hero of time, Crono.

Besides, he has the same hair color as Leena, which is light brown. Not red.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2005, 04:27:56 pm »
Crono and Miguel have nothing in common anyway. It's ridiculous that this debate got that far. What would a king (if you saw the ending to the PSX version of CT) be doing on some foreign island having children with another woman?

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2005, 04:39:21 pm »
Quote from: AuraTwilight
Crono and Miguel have nothing in common anyway. It's ridiculous that this debate got that far. What would a king (if you saw the ending to the PSX version of CT) be doing on some foreign island having children with another woman?

Who knows, maybe he left his hot, powerful hero of time wife and went to get some hot El-Nido action? {: I mean, being a King is NOTHING when compared to being a fishermen.

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2005, 04:41:29 pm »
Quote from: AuraTwilight

Anyone who believes this theory says that they are in hiding, probably due to the military actions of Porre.  I don't buy it, personally.  Some people go as far to say that Marle is actually Leena, which is... really radical.  Once again, I don't buy it.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2005, 04:43:17 pm »
Either dead, either striking from the shadows. That's really the only logical explanation, because it would be stated if Guardia is in open turmoil.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2005, 04:51:30 pm »
I wish more people like you posted on this thread.  That other guy was annoying me.

And question:  The people of Arni are native to the Humans of Chronopolis, or decendants of Porrean settlers?