Author Topic: Lavos: The Point Of Multiple Forms  (Read 4924 times)

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
Lavos: The Point Of Multiple Forms
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2005, 11:54:29 am »
...I knew posting this was a mistake. When I realized I had run into a dead end before I finished typing it, I should've just closed the browser and walked away. Why did I post it? God, I'm an idiot sometimes.

Quote from: Zaper
Yes, The Chrono Compendium lacks people who actually justify what they say. A few prime examples are people who debate your idea when you give evidence, and they don't give any and just say it's stupid. etc. etc.

The Compendium also houses some people who give the evidence and completely misinterpret it, then yell at others when they're told that they misinterpreted it, trying to defend themselves in their totally backwards, completely confused argument.

evirus

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2005, 12:26:25 pm »
Quote from: Mystik3eb
...I knew posting this was a mistake. When I realized I had run into a dead end before I finished typing it, I should've just closed the browser and walked away. Why did I post it? God, I'm an idiot sometimes.

Quote from: Zaper
Yes, The Chrono Compendium lacks people who actually justify what they say. A few prime examples are people who debate your idea when you give evidence, and they don't give any and just say it's stupid. etc. etc.

The Compendium also houses some people who give the evidence and completely misinterpret it, then yell at others when they're told that they misinterpreted it, trying to defend themselves in their totally backwards, completely confused argument.

lets calm down he wasnt refering to you, at least i dont think. he was refering to the person who just came up and said "no thats stupid" with out even correcting me or stating why its stupid. isnt that in itself stupid to just come up with a "thats stupid" post without any sort of thought or support for the statment?

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2005, 08:25:23 pm »
Quote from: evirus
lets calm down he wasnt refering to you, at least i dont think. he was refering to the person who just came up and said "no thats stupid" with out even correcting me or stating why its stupid. isnt that in itself stupid to just come up with a "thats stupid" post without any sort of thought or support for the statment?

I would say you're right, except Zaper's been making that comment, unchalleneged, for many weeks now, and it's gotten on my nerves since I know he's said it to me directly. In answer to his complaints, all I have to say is I find no use in repeating, word for word, what someone else has already said. What's the point?

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2005, 12:59:59 am »
Quick and Short - It wasn't directed at YOU, unless YOU want it to be directed at YOURSELF.

Crono_Maniac

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2005, 06:56:25 pm »
I'm glad that this topic was posted.  I never thought that the final battle was in the DBT.  I also didn't really think much of the 2nd form's significance.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2005, 07:20:52 pm »
Quote from: Crono_Maniac
I'm glad that this topic was posted.  I never thought that the final battle was in the DBT.  I also didn't really think much of the 2nd form's significance.

Wait, nothing conclusive has been found yet. I doubt the final battle place was the Darkness of Time.

Naz

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2005, 07:32:01 pm »
That was my bad, I was under the impression that it was the DBT they were fighting in.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2005, 07:36:20 pm »
What would Lavos do in it. How would he even be able to access it?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2005, 07:21:09 am »
I don't believe it, but I believe the answer would be: magical temporal powers. :wink:

Elvis_Maximus

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 09:18:37 pm »
I doubt that Lavos is just kinda floating around in the DBT... I mean... if his goal is to attempt to drain the lifeforce of the world, then destroy it I doubt he can do it from there.

Plus, as already stated, how would he get there? I do like the "magical temporal powers" thingy... fills in a lot of gaps.

Naz

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2005, 10:55:55 pm »
I didn't mean he was there all the time, just that he transported himself and Crono's gang there.