Poll

Should I replace Robo with Atropos or some new person?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (14.3%)
Maybe? O_o
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 18, 2005, 08:12:17 am

Author Topic: Should I replace Robo with atropos or some new character?  (Read 7397 times)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Should I replace Robo with atropos or some new character?
« on: October 24, 2005, 09:12:17 am »
Should I replace Robo with Atropos or some new person?

Deblois

Uhm
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 01:47:58 pm »
That sounds very very difficult, how you gonna do that? Honestly just give me the chiffs of how u expect to do that

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 04:00:24 pm »
I don't know, maybe you could replace him with Miguel or something. That sounds really awsome.

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 05:50:13 pm »
Respect for Nightmare: +10  :)

Anyways, Miguel could actually be a realistic candidate as a PC in a game that takes place after Chrono Cross. Since saving Schala was thought to have removed all of the negative aspects her semi-fusion was supposed to have caused, Miguel would be a happy and very much alive fisherman and father of Leena. Course, he'd be about 35-40 then, but hey. Almost all of the white innates were powerful in their own way (Riddel = great healer, Serge = insanely strong, Starky = decent etc.)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 09:06:08 pm »
I'll try to do that but I haven't played CC in along time so basically I have no clue waht he looks like or what he does.  And as for the techs i'll work on those later if TF ever has something that could edit techs of the characters.

Kazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 10:20:48 pm »
*Hint - my avatar  :wink: *

But yeah, if you're planning on using an CC characters, definitly replay the game.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 12:49:48 am »
Quote from: Kazuki
But yeah, if you're planning on using an CC characters, definitly replay the game.

Agreed, but I hope that happens, because I really want to use Holy Drag Sword. That always seemed to be the best attack in the game.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 07:42:30 am »
Well, I'm not quite sure if i'm gonna use Magus...Ayla is already replaced.  Also i'll try to change the palettes of the heros in SNESPal but idk where there palettes are located Oo.  So may take a bit :\

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 08:40:51 am »
Quote from: Kazuki
Respect for Nightmare: +10  :)

Anyways, Miguel could actually be a realistic candidate as a PC in a game that takes place after Chrono Cross. Since saving Schala was thought to have removed all of the negative aspects her semi-fusion was supposed to have caused, Miguel would be a happy and very much alive fisherman and father of Leena. Course, he'd be about 35-40 then, but hey. Almost all of the white innates were powerful in their own way (Riddel = great healer, Serge = insanely strong, Starky = decent etc.)

Miguel and Wazuki went in 1006AD. That was before the time split. FATE took Miguel, so basically, he may simply appear in 1020 in the area were FATE was, but it's not alive etc. But he still gets stuck there nether the less till 1010AD.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 09:10:09 am »
just reading some little captions of chars and I didn't know guile was suppose 2 be Magus or w/e

An enigmatic magician, he joins Serge originally because he made a bet which hinged on an item in Viper Manor; and later because Serge is just so damn interesting. Let's lay the rumors to rest: Guile is NOT Magus. However, he was indeed intended to be Magus originally. The game designers realized there just wasn't enough physical space to be able to flesh out more scenes involving Magus, and changed the character a bit instead... sorry to bust your bubble.

The mysterious sidekick to Lynx has a vendetta of her own. She seems to have fallen for Serge, though that doesn't stop her trying to kick his ass once or twice. She hides her true feelings and interests behind a mask of light-hearted witticism and facial makeup. Under that makeup, by the way, she looks surprisingly like her arch-rival, Kid. Her true intentions may shock the player...

How would they know that she looks like that.  Did it happen in the game or something?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2005, 10:14:54 am »
Supposedly someone took a pic of Harle and replaced the colors w/skin tones and it looked like Kid...I dunno how much I believe it, but w/e...

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2005, 10:21:38 am »
I see the same face in both pictures of them, and it's supposed to be that way...I never really figured why they were supposed to have the same face and supposedly be "opposites", but whatever. Two great characters, though I didn't like Harle until the last scene with the Frozen Flame, which was the only scene I didn't like Kid in (haha).

Deblois

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Sooo
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2005, 12:25:38 pm »
You replaced Ayla  :shock:  how'd you do that, send me the rom you have right now man I think your making all this shit up you probably haven't even managed to get the exits working probably either, sorry to be ass but replacing Ayla from experience seems very difficult.
List what you've done on game so far I may be able to help you

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2005, 12:32:41 pm »
...I think he's talking in theory/planning.

Kazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2005, 03:31:12 pm »
Wow Deblois, so you're saying that because he might have overcome things that are your most difficult problems, he's making it up? Could be that he's just more experienced than you also, ya know :? .