Author Topic: Chrono Symphonic SE back on track  (Read 1826 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Chrono Symphonic SE back on track
« on: March 28, 2006, 02:53:00 pm »
Work has resumed on the Chrono Symphonic special edition. CompyFox has released several details concerning its features and release:

*Official Releasedate: TBA (CF: No, I don't even give out rough estimated release dates)
*Arrow Format of the Release: Audio CDs (via torrent)
*The Special Edition will feature 10 additional tracks to supplement the original edition; its production code is 'Return through Time.'
*The Special Edition will also include several Bonus Material like recorded Interviews, production reports, outtakes and more.

Changes are possible, but here is the tentative song list:

TRACK 01 - Compyfox feat. Kevin "Lorenzo" Sisk - Prologue (featuring narration by Kevin Sisk as "Gaspar")
TRACK 02 - PLBenjaminZ - Determinded
TRACK 03 - Emperor - The Story Begins
TRACK 04 - SirRus - In Search of Light (completely reconstructed)
TRACK 05 - Tyler Heath (Unknown) - Predetermination
TRACK 06 - Rexy - Belthasar's Opus (Source Tune: "The Epoch")
TRACK 07 - Rexy - Peak of Incantation (Source Tune: "Singing Mountain")
TRACK 08 - PLBenjaminZ - The Final Battle (previously unreleased, based upon "Theme of Lavos")
TRACK 09 - Reuben Kee/pixietricks - To Far Away Times (Orchestrated Version)
TRACK 10 - Compyfox - Epilogue

More will be revealed in the coming weeks! Before going, I have two notes about the Compendium. Firstly, I've changed the default forum layout to the "Classic" theme, but you can change back to subSilver if you wish through your Profile settings as a registered member of the forums. Secondly, I've split off Japanese Doujins from the music pages in order to cut down on their enormous length; the doujins are now listed on their own page accessible from the Music encyclopedia. Have fun!

Cooper

• Guardian (+100)
  • aka Lightningstrike
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 02:39:34 pm »
Can't wait to hear the Chrono Symphonic special edition. ^^

Namara

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 04:59:23 pm »
Yes, this is excellent news.  My movie with Chrono Symphonic music will be that much more rich with these releases.  I really wish I had more help though...

ssjx

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Symphonic SE back on track
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 06:09:43 pm »
Hi folks :D

I'm an italian user and I don't speak english very well so excuse me if I wrong

You are simply greats!!! :D ............... I've searched a CH site too long before finding this giant compendium and... WOW!!! :P

Now I write in the forum becouse I didn't understand what are this Chrono Symphonic SE ................... Is an official collection of Chron Trigger's Musics taken from the game or what? And who is CompyFox? (a musician or simply a fan?)

And if this will be the Second edition where I can find the first?

Tnx a lot

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 06:59:14 pm »
The first is at http://chrono.ocremix.org . This one will feature new tracks. It's Chrono Trigger music done like a film score. Though it seems they are taking too long to complete the SE version...Welcome to the Compendium.

ssjx

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 05:30:18 am »
The first is at http://chrono.ocremix.org . This one will feature new tracks. It's Chrono Trigger music done like a film score. Though it seems they are taking too long to complete the SE version...Welcome to the Compendium.

Tnx for your reply ZeaLitY and for the welcome :D