Author Topic: New project on the horizon!  (Read 586 times)

Rom Manic

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
New project on the horizon!
« on: May 23, 2006, 09:10:57 pm »
The game is tentatively called Chronos, for now at least.  The original spelling was Chrono2, but I decided Chronos would be fine enough.

Anyways, I thought the project up when I saw that Chrono Resurrection had been shut down by Square Enix.  Searching other message boards with hopes of finding other fan made projects, I decided that making another fan sequel to the Chrono series would be a fine addition to my collection of games that I have planned.

Anyways, I've put the information in a text file for you to read, since the information page is viewable only to moderators on my forums.

You can find the TXT file here, and my website here.

So feel free to look at my index page or visit my forums, they're pretty dead right now...And my webpage needs a new layout so I'll try to find one soon enough.

See ya!

Rom Manic

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: New project on the horizon!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 11:48:06 pm »
A small bump, but I have a small favor I'd like to ask of the viewers tonight.  If anyone interested is good at artwork, I would like your assistance on this project, and possibly others I have lined up.

Please email me at:

rom_manic[at]hotmail[dot]com

Thanks!  This project, when active, should turn out to be amazing.

PS: For those wondering, the storyline provided is VERY small compared to what I have in mind for the whole thing (Read the end of the Game Description to get a good idea ;))

Edit: Typo fixed...