Author Topic: Cannibalism  (Read 4883 times)

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
Re: Cannibalism
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2006, 11:18:13 am »
ahh cannibalisim heh when ww3 comes around and your stuck in a shelter with 3 ppl and 4 days worth of food we cannabalists will be the ones to survive.
besides aything that taste like chicken cant be that bad can it?

besides whats so wrong with it we eat animals like pigs, cows, etc . many animals eat there own kind anyway chickens for example and some wild dogs.
and we ourselves are animals anyway so whats the problem survival of the fittest ftw.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2006, 05:46:45 pm »
Yeah, humans consider themselves superior to everything. ¬_¬

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2006, 06:27:44 pm »
Quote from: Burning Zeppelin

Tell me, V, are you eating already starting to eat people, or are you just getting the cravings, a drooling every time you see a nice, plump person? Now all you need is the gingerbread house!

No, I am not eating people...The closest I've come is eating out your mom~! Oh shnap! No I didn't...>_>

Anyways, I'd try it if I could...But people mostly disgust me...My main reasons for supporting cannibalism is because 1) the significant waste of flesh and 2) the fact that there are people who eat nothing at all...

Quote from: Pyt Fumv
Thats why he's here. he's gonna lure every one of us Chrono fans to his gingerbread house. Thats what happened to Zeality.

I thought ZeaLitY said he was taking a break or something from the Compendium...or something...Anyways, I'm far too skinny to own a gingerbread house (of any proportion)...I'd be homeless if I had one...If you catch my drift...

Quote from: Lord J esq
That would sure go a long way to explain the stabbity-stabbity. Now instead of a deranged psychopath who slaughters randomly for his own demented pleasure, we're dealing with a methodical serial killer who slays people to devour their scrumptious flesh.

V_Translanka it's people like you who make grownups say the Internets are full of weirdos!

Naw, that's just my love for all things sharp and evil...And there are already deranged psychopaths out there and just because there are (or even if they are) cannibals that won't change the fact that they're deranged psychopaths in the first place...

Grownups will always say stupid things regardless of what anyone else talks about...Plus, I'd be much more afraid of chimos (or at least for their victims) rather than someone who talks about cannibals...

Quote from: Nicole_Flesher
It is they say that native people do it and well. The native people say what ever body part that they eat makes there same bodypart stronger I say BULLSHIT hey just ran out of food so there going to eat people. But not all native men. and yes stick with eating animals please .........Not peoples

I can only imagine (because of my awesome Holms-like detective skills) that you mean native americans...well, as far as I know, there are no current practicing canniballistic native american tribes. None of them practice it anymore. But yes, some of them (and others in other parts of the world, I believe) had peculiar religious beliefs behind their canniballistic ways...but there have always been stupid religious beliefs even w/o cannibalism...

Anyways...Am I the only person who thinks of that The Breeders song Cannonball when I see the word Cannible? Ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-CANNIBLE! >_>

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2006, 12:50:49 am »
Yeah, but why should we? The only reason for me to eat animals>Humans is because a human takes far to long to give actually enough meat to eat. But then again, a dog doesn't give that much meat either. Sure, sickness and stuff, but do we actually know what in a hamburger really is? And who is living healthy in our fast-food society anyways?

I'm for genmanipulation of humans so they grow as fast as pigs do, so we can farm them.

OK!!!! Better idea dot eat humans at all. And only eat animals if you're stranded some were with no food. And dont just throw away the skin use it , make shelter, clothing, and anything else you can think of.

but2002

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Death Omen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2006, 12:54:20 am »
I don't like the Idea of eating humans, but oly as a last resort, I already have mental problems as it is ( Im too smart for my own good )
and I think that eating humans would drive me insane.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2006, 12:55:06 am »
And no not Native Americans i'm sorry you got that idea. Native people in the woods live in the woods. Never have lived in the city or country before.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2006, 01:32:34 am »
You can get snake meat. Easy. There's a market near where I live that sells it. The guy who runs the joint discouraged me though; snake is expensive (even as exotic meats go) and it's a bitch to prepare. Figure, I've already had alligator. That's close enough for me.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2006, 03:16:55 am »

OK!!!! Better idea dot eat humans at all. And only eat animals

umm humans ARE animals so you just contradicted yourself there fyi

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2006, 06:00:20 am »
ahh cannibalisim heh when ww3 comes around and your stuck in a shelter with 3 ppl and 4 days worth of food we cannabalists will be the ones to survive.
besides aything that taste like chicken cant be that bad can it?

besides whats so wrong with it we eat animals like pigs, cows, etc . many animals eat there own kind anyway chickens for example and some wild dogs.
and we ourselves are animals anyway so whats the problem survival of the fittest ftw.
Human's will do anything to survive, so you wouldn't be alone.
Chicken's eat chicken? Hm. Plus, most animals we eat are herbivores, so mm.
Quote from: Burning Zeppelin

Tell me, V, are you eating already starting to eat people, or are you just getting the cravings, a drooling every time you see a nice, plump person? Now all you need is the gingerbread house!

No, I am not eating people...The closest I've come is eating out your mom~! Oh shnap! No I didn't...>_>

:|

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2006, 07:17:50 am »
Care for some human burger? Do like it raw, medium or well done?

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2006, 09:43:37 am »
Human's will do anything to survive, so you wouldn't be alone.
Chicken's eat chicken? Hm. Plus, most animals we eat are herbivores, so mm.
we eat herbivores or omnivores as they tend to have less muscle ass they dont need it to chase prey so they tend to have much softer and less stringy meat.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2006, 11:17:44 am »

Well make it to were you eat the things with fur, and can't speak english, and walks on for legs.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2006, 04:49:17 pm »
Quote from: Nicole_Flesher
And no not Native Americans i'm sorry you got that idea. Native people in the woods live in the woods. Never have lived in the city or country before.

Okay then I just have no idea wtf you're talking about (and I don't think it's just because of the horrible grammar either surprisingly enough :?)...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 05:15:56 pm by V_Translanka »

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2006, 04:53:39 pm »
Same here.

I'll read what you said if you modify it.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2006, 03:24:55 am »

Well make it to were you eat the things with fur, and can't speak english, and walks on for legs.

cant speak english you just eliminated alot of animals there and made a bias comment at the same time
it would have been better to say can't speak a human language.

most animals can speak a few words in english my dog can say hello for example .