Author Topic: Engraving of Dreamstone / Flame at Fort Dragonia  (Read 4032 times)

DMagusEdwards

• Porrean (+50)
  • Kill...Loot...Repeat...
    • View Profile
Re: Engraving of Dreamstone / Flame at Fort Dragonia
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 07:34:30 pm »
The moon idea would work. I considered the Dimensions to be mirror images, simply the same planet and people, only events are polar opposites. The moon in the Lavos/Keystone timelines could have been on the exact opposite side of Lavos's impact location, and in the Reptite Dimension the moon was blocking Lavos off from the earth. Similar to how in Another World Serge lives, and the future is of Day of Lavos 2300 AD. But in Home World, Serge dies and the future is the 'happy' 2300 AD.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Re: Engraving of Dreamstone / Flame at Fort Dragonia
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 09:09:46 am »
The only problem is that CT's world only has one moon. And it's never explained why it gained a second moon, so it lead me to believe that Harle's creation caused it to come into existance.

However, I like that idea of Lavos slamming into the moon. However, that also gives me another idea.
What if CT did have a second moon and Lavos did crash into it, but he instead obliterated it. That would explain why Azala said that "Soon fire shall rain down". Lavos was the only thing that crashed, but if he had crashed into the second moon and destroyed it, then that would explain why fire rained down.
But then that'd also give the possibility of Lavos landing in the Reptite Dimension.

Hence, we can always assume that the Dragonians simply engraved what they had learned from the humans in Fort Dragonia.