Author Topic: Hey, guys.  (Read 647 times)

DivineDragoonKain

Hey, guys.
« on: September 08, 2006, 12:44:41 pm »
As I posted in a topic in the CE forum:

"Rawr.

I've been stuck with an arseload of computer problems, and recently reformatted my laptop. Crimson Echoes no longer exists on my harddrive in any form, nor does Temporal Flux. For the most part, I think this is my true, official indefinite departure from the project, and I apologize to everyone for any trouble I may have caused a while back in my absence. Looks like Json's taken care of things quite well... Good work man, and thanks. =D"

Anyway, you guys probably don't even care anymore at this point. =P

Hadriel

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, guys.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 03:15:36 pm »
Quote from: Prince Valium
*YAWN*

Where've you been?

My computer's toast, too.  I've been posting from the library for about the past month.  I backed up my data on a friend's HD so I don't lose everything.  Now I just need to format it and put all my data back.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 03:17:54 pm »
Quote from: Prince Valium
*YAWN*

Where've you been?

My computer's toast, too.  I've been posting from the library for about the past month.  I backed up my data on a friend's HD so I don't lose everything.  Now I just need to format it and put all my data back.

Spaceballs quote! Love it!  :D

That data-losing thing reminds me of my browser (Mozilla Firefox). It seems to deletes it's bookmarks every now and then.  :shock:

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 11:06:27 pm »
Mine too. Opera for me now! Though for some reason it goes that two copies of Opera are running at the same time now, so I can't use it...

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • How do we know we exist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 09:59:28 pm »
Mine too. Opera for me now! Though for some reason it goes that two copies of Opera are running at the same time now, so I can't use it...

Ever thought of, you know, going in to your process information list and closing down the exe associated with Opera? <_<

And man. Everybody's having computer problems, eh?

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 11:11:17 pm »

Ever thought of, you know, going in to your process information list and closing down the exe associated with Opera? <_<

And man. Everybody's having computer problems, eh?
Did that. Changed the OperaDef9.ini file too. Still nothing is working. It happened before, but changing the value of MutliUser to 0 helped it. Not helping now.

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • How do we know we exist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 12:51:53 am »
Tried reinstalling yet?