Author Topic: Ozzie, Flea, and Slash  (Read 17651 times)

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
  • # 8 Corey Taylor SlipKnoT
    • View Profile
Re: Ozzie, Flea, and Slash
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 11:57:49 pm »
Whe thay defeated Lavos it changed history. Lavos was the reason of the whole world going to shizzle and the reason that Chrono and company could time travel. I explained it horribly. Hopefully you understood it

ChibiBob

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 11:55:57 am »
Also why did they defeat Lavos on the day of his destruction instead way back when he crashed? Now the planet will still die until 1999.

We've already discussed this to death -- you might want to research it a little more thoroughly using the Encyclopedia that Zeality so painstakingly wrote to explain these kinds of repetitive questions. Long story short, Crono and company couldn't very well follow Lavos to the center of the earth when he landed in 65,000,000 BC; they had little choice but to gate directly into the pocket dimension, or wait until 1999 AD when he resurfaced to attack him head-on.

whytheheckdoicare

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 11:41:22 pm »
Ah-hah! Don't ask why I said that... But this is straying from the O.F.S. group!

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2006, 01:03:19 am »
Ah-hah! Don't ask why I said that

Because you don't care? :?

Luminflare

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 03:55:17 pm »
Hah. Although, the Japanese names were Mayonnaise (Flea), Soy Sauce(Slash), and... something... Ahh yes, Ozzie is Vinegar. I had to go look that up on Wikipedia. That may or may not have anything to do with anything.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 04:47:43 pm »
I think they were named that way just because the Dream Team liked Flea (From Red Hot Chilli Peppers), Ozzie (Ozzy Osborne) an Slash from.. ahh.. I forgot that band.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 04:54:36 pm »
I think they were named that way just because the Dream Team liked Flea (From Red Hot Chilli Peppers), Ozzie (Ozzy Osborne) an Slash from.. ahh.. I forgot that band.

He's from Guns 'n' Roses, no? :lee:

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
  • # 8 Corey Taylor SlipKnoT
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2006, 12:19:14 am »
Yup. Guns 'n' Roses. Recently I saw a commercial on Slash. It was for Volkswagon.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2006, 04:01:41 am »

Currently? Velvet Revolver.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2006, 06:37:36 am »

Currently? Velvet Revolver.

When Chrono Trigger was made, he was in Guns 'n' Roses. When rock history remembers him, it will be from Guns 'n' Roses.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2006, 08:32:48 pm »
I suppose. But they'd you'd have to say which bad was he from, not is he from.

Actually, Guns 'n' Roses is playing here in my city in a few weeks. My brother's going to see them. Of course, the only people who are left are the infamous Axl (sporting a wig these days) and the keyboard player.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2006, 09:55:03 pm »
Hah. Although, the Japanese names were Mayonnaise (Flea), Soy Sauce(Slash), and... something... Ahh yes, Ozzie is Vinegar. I had to go look that up on Wikipedia. That may or may not have anything to do with anything.

Their names weren't exactly the condiments, just wordplays, or puns, on them...Ozzie was Binegar, Slash was Soyso but Flea was just Mayonnaise...wait...I don't understand that one...That's not different from just mayonnaise...>_>

Ris

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2006, 11:50:18 pm »
lol I really want to know more about them. They rocks so much. And how did they get to the end of time?

They don't necessarily have to have "gotten" to the Bend of Time, just like you can fight Tragediennes at the Bend of Time even though they aren't actually there.  Fighting any opponent is just something that can be done from the Bend of Time.

ChibiBob

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 01:08:41 am »
lol I really want to know more about them. They rocks so much. And how did they get to the end of time?

They don't necessarily have to have "gotten" to the Bend of Time, just like you can fight Tragediennes at the Bend of Time even though they aren't actually there.  Fighting any opponent is just something that can be done from the Bend of Time.

No, the trio are actually, physically, in the Bend of Time. There's no warping involved to fight them.

Luminflare

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2006, 03:10:58 pm »
Well, what else did they have to do after their leader completetly came back after suffering total apparent destruction and proceeded to turn on them and destroy all their plans?
There probably is a logical explanation, the more important matter on that topic is: Who (or WHAT) exactly are those octopus looking thingies? Their form is probably deceptive of their power, as we recognize with Spekkio.