Author Topic: Chrono is in his Div final  (Read 1093 times)

Beorn

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono is in his Div final
« on: October 30, 2006, 04:57:35 pm »
Well, he is in the div final up against Auron. So far he has done pretty well up against memorable gaming characters like Bowser. Lets vote him into the finals!

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono is in his Div final
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 10:35:38 pm »
Amen bro. I got him winning the entire thing.

GO CRONO GO!!!

Evvivan

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 06:28:19 pm »
Based on past results, Crono should beat Auron pretty easily.  The question is whether he can match the number he posted against Bowser.  Crono beat Vincent 55-45 last year, who beat Ganondorf 53-47 this year, who beat Auron 54-46 last year.  His first real challenge is against Sonic in round 4.  Last year Crono beat Megaman 51-49, who barely beat Sonic.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 03:26:18 pm »
Crono should do fine.

Although in real life, Auron would shooting star Crono into oblivion...

Crono, (AHEM), has Luminaire...  :)

Evvivan

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 04:46:31 pm »
Alright everyone, tomorrow is the big day!

Crono vs. Sonic.  This is probably Crono's biggest challenge in winning the male bracket, and after Samus's disgraceful performance against Tifa (albeit without her power suit, making her unrecognizable to much of her fanbase), I'd say the main bracket too.  Although, Snake is trying to tell us he can beat Crono today as he is flattening Megaman after Megaman beat him 2 years in a row earlier.  But I still think Sonic is the greater threat, as Megaman just looks like he's dropped considerably this year.

Anyway, Crono vs. Sonic should be close; I can't see Sonic winning with more than 52% and can't see Crono winning with more than 54%.  Although, in the past 6 days, Square characters have exceeded expectations in 5 of them, and the remaining match didn't have any Square characters, lending credence to the theory that Final Fantasy XII is having an effect on this contest. (It's really 4, but Snake based on past matches acts as a Square character, so he helps the FFXII theory.)

My prediction: Crono with 51%, pretty much what last year's extrapolated standings say.

Go Crono!

Evvivan

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 04:51:42 pm »
Oh, and remember that Crono is the king of the night vote, while Sonic is really good with the day vote.  Crono will want to get at least 54% before he starts to lose percentage in the early morning if he wants to win.