Author Topic: Gundam Seed  (Read 12230 times)

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: Gundam Seed
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2007, 12:01:46 am »
I liked the Strike.  Then Freedom.

I didn't recall any EMP shielding on a standard ZGMF-1017...  Even in the official Gundam site doesn't mentioned any EMP shielding of any ZAFT MS.  Its possible that ZAFT especially equip those GINNs with some sort of EMP shielding on Operation Spit Break but it's not practical to equip those armor on a GINN since it will hinder its perfomance as an aerial MS.
The GINNs they used didn't look like they had any special armor on them.  They looked like normal GINNs.

Oh yeah.  Cagalli>all of you.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2007, 03:32:56 am »
I liked the Strike.  Then Freedom.

I didn't recall any EMP shielding on a standard ZGMF-1017...  Even in the official Gundam site doesn't mentioned any EMP shielding of any ZAFT MS.  Its possible that ZAFT especially equip those GINNs with some sort of EMP shielding on Operation Spit Break but it's not practical to equip those armor on a GINN since it will hinder its perfomance as an aerial MS.
The GINNs they used didn't look like they had any special armor on them.  They looked like normal GINNs.

Oh yeah.  Cagalli>all of you.

Looks can be deceiving in the gundam universe.

On to another topic of the SEED universe....what is your favorite MS? I'd have to say the original Justice. Infinite Justice was cool too, but it had about 1/5000th of the amount of screen time the original had. :lee:

I prefer the Akitsuki... It has a nostalgic looks & performance to the UC gundam.

Feez

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2007, 04:25:46 am »
Akatsuki would be cool if...

1. It got more than 2 minutes of screen time.
2. It decided if it wanted to be yellow or golden--not both.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007, 08:21:47 pm »
It was piloted by both of my favorite characters in gundam SEED.  How could it be bad?

Feez

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2007, 11:23:31 pm »
Well, Mwu owns, but Cagalli....not so much. Plus the reasons I stated before ultimately make the Akatsuki suck.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2007, 12:16:01 am »
Cagalli>You.  And the thing reflects beams at people.  Incredibly broken.  I'm not sure why that doesn't block things like beam swords, but eh, Mwu pilots it.

Feez

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2007, 02:01:48 am »
Cagalli is a nub....she's really whiny and ugly also. And all she does in Destiny is cry, she was a lot better in SEED.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2007, 04:07:05 am »
Does anyone remember Gundam WING? Now there was an awesome show.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2007, 04:23:29 am »
Yeah, Gundam Wing is one of the best series out of six gundam universes.

Rydis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2007, 05:49:10 pm »
Yeah, Gundam Wing is one of the best series out of six gundam universes.

You two are the only two I have ever seen say anything good about that show.  Everyone just thinks its awful.  As do I. But I think g fighter was the worst.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2007, 09:49:05 pm »
G Gundam was a huge racial sterotype anime.  Gundam Wing didn't have characters.  It had gay robots, who fought in giant robots.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2007, 10:21:37 pm »
G Gundam was a huge racial sterotype anime.  Gundam Wing didn't have characters.  It had gay robots, who fought in giant robots.

In the english dubbed G Gundam, it's dialog & name had been changed to avoid religious & racial discrimination but not a racial stereotype.   Gundam Wing is has something like a boy band looks to attract female audience.

Feez

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2007, 11:56:22 pm »
Gundam Wing had the best fights....SEED fights were ok but the talking was gay. SEED Destiny had 1 or 2 good fights but most of the rest (actually, about 90% of the show) were rehashed animations from earlier in the show and even from SEED.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2007, 02:04:28 am »

In the english dubbed G Gundam, it's dialog & name had been changed to avoid religious & racial discrimination but not a racial stereotype.   Gundam Wing is has something like a boy band looks to attract female audience.
Dude, the Mexican Gundam had a Sombrero.  You can take nearly every character and/or gundam in the series, and pick out a stereotype for its country.  You have to watch G Gundam as a comedy.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2007, 06:02:41 am »

Dude, the Mexican Gundam had a Sombrero.  You can take nearly every character and/or gundam in the series, and pick out a stereotype for its country.  You have to watch G Gundam as a comedy.

Its true that G Gundam is the black sheep of the Gundam universe & I guess that I didn't notice that. My bad.