Author Topic: CT+, Unused Cross Chars, Offsets Guide, Actor, Animation, and Static Checker  (Read 1305 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Firstly, Zakyrus and Kyronea have released the first demo for Chrono Trigger +, a huge game expansion patch. Find it here and discuss it here It's a sign of amazing things to come from that team; just patch it up and get going! Secondly, tyler, who delivered the Ultimania Kato interview last week, has released translations of the Missing Piece pages covering the unused characters and Serge, Lynx, and Harle. Find the unused characters here, and listings for the other notes at the Cross Document Translation center. Next, Geiger has released a .Flux demo file containing self modifying event code by way of allowing the user to interact with three NPCs. It's an amazing test of the game's limits and possibilities; find it here and discuss it here. Finally, he has also released an updated Chrono Trigger Offsets Guide, the virtual bible of CT ROM hacking. Download it here; it even contains information fresher than the last version of Temporal Flux has. This is a popular summer for the Compendium, so drink up, hearties!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 04:00:27 am by ZeaLitY »

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
All I have to say is, I bow down to thee! -bows-

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
how do you use the downloads though?