Author Topic: Huge Update! Crisis, Art, Mana, Symphonic, Cross Tools, Azala, RD+, Bookmarks  (Read 5250 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Ah, I wish some of you guys were around in the the time of the FSW. Anything and everything was an excuse to go post the best of the best. Back then in the void of Chrono sites, posting rare stuff like perfect rips of the PSX extras menu tracks or an actual ROM hack demo was an extraordinary event. The final resting place is http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Chrono_Trigger_10th_Birthday.html .

I think I will go ahead with the Dream Splash, but after the 12th. I'm sort of interested in posting just an image of Cross too.

Yeah, the remixing community is blessed with some of the worst antisocial nerds imaginable. I guess it comes with the territory, like Miles Davis's abrasive personality.

Except Miles Davis was actually a musician (and had an excuse), not an INNANET SYSOOOOOOOP!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 05:25:22 pm by ZeaLitY »

Ramsus

I've decided what to post for this year's Chrono Trigger's 12th birthday on August 22nd:

August 22nd is the date I went active-duty. Now I'll never forget Chrono Trigger's birthday.

Lena Andreia

• Porrean (+50)
  • Radical Dreamer
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ark Forums
 That's also the day my sister leaves for the UK... How weird.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Uhm, how much IS that guy asking for those bookmarks?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
He wanted $44.95.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
I could make bookmarks like that for the price of the ink and the price of the paper.

So, what, three bucks manufacturing cost? What a freaking con man!

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
I could make bookmarks like that for the price of the ink and the price of the paper.

So, what, three bucks manufacturing cost? What a freaking con man!

Don't forget those tassles! The tassles are what make the bookmarks BOOKMARKS, eh? No? I'm stupid AND insane? Meh...That pic of Robo's pretty cool...

Azala

• Guardian (+100)
  • The Queen of the Reptites
    • View Profile
Yay, my project appeared in the headline! Thanks, Zeality.  :D

Lena Andreia

• Porrean (+50)
  • Radical Dreamer
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ark Forums
 The sad part is that you could probably find them in Nakano Broadway for about 600 yen, maybe a bit more. ...of course, you have to go to Japan to do that. XD  I got the whole FF6 keychain set for like 15 bucks there. I wish they'd had some CT stuff... Maybe I didn't dig deep enough.

It's also a good idea to check the Yahoo Japan Auctions--sometimes they sell stuff way cheaper than their American counterparts. (Reminds self to go check around for the Tenshi Souzou manga)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
No problem, Azala.

Yeah, I want to bag a Seiko Chronopolis watch someday. It'll be like a golfer getting his green jacket.

Lena Andreia

• Porrean (+50)
  • Radical Dreamer
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ark Forums
WAHOO!!! Thanks to my random posting about Tenchi Souzou up there I went to Yahoo Japan and I bagged the friggin MANGA! I treked all over Tokyo looking for that sucker!

*Fangirlie 3:30AM joy!*

THANK YOU Chrono Compendium! Thank you thank you thank you! I never would have thought to look otherwise! Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Kyronea

• View Profile
Erm...is it just me, or did the Chrono Crisis website URL change on us? It's autodirecting me to:
http://www.dquinn.net/crisis

Which is not a problem, since it seems Quinn is hosting everything there for now, but was there a problem with the site?

Lena Andreia

• Porrean (+50)
  • Radical Dreamer
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ark Forums
 Nah, we can't figure out how to mask his URL without the Crisis website taking over his homepage. Once we figure it out we'll mask it.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
Ramsus will probably give you the tip as soon as he sees this.

Kyronea

• View Profile
Nah, we can't figure out how to mask his URL without the Crisis website taking over his homepage. Once we figure it out we'll mask it.
Ah, okay. (I'd offer advice but I don't know the first thing about such stuff...)