Author Topic: CT+ Demo 2 "Eternal End" / Bug Report Thread  (Read 16686 times)

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
Re: CT+ Demo 2 "Eternal End" / Bug Report Thread
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2008, 02:44:00 am »
I am new to these forums, but just wanted to voice my appreciation for this! It looks really good and I can't wait for the next release  :)  Thanks so much for working so hard to bring new life to a great game!

Edit: Oh and sorry, thought about it and realized this is a bug report thread, just wanted to cheer you on is all :)

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2008, 12:39:05 pm »
I am new to these forums, but just wanted to voice my appreciation for this! It looks really good and I can't wait for the next release  :)  Thanks so much for working so hard to bring new life to a great game!

Thanks.  :)

Edit: Oh and sorry, thought about it and realized this is a bug report thread, just wanted to cheer you on is all :)

Don't worry about it, half of the people that have posted here haven't realized it.  :lol:
Anyways, you can expect the next beta "soon". haha. That "soon" could be in less time if I get more people to help with maps and stuff. PM me if interested.

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2008, 04:24:34 pm »
I would be more then happy to help, just need to learn how Temporal Flux works is all.

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2008, 07:08:12 pm »
The best way I found to learn is to play around with it.  Read the manual and the FAQs posted on this website after you get it working.

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2008, 07:26:29 pm »
The best way I found to learn is to play around with it.  Read the manual and the FAQs posted on this website after you get it working.

Yea I fooled around with it enough to understand how exiting works from one area to another (the whole Gato tent to Lucca's room tutorial). Also fooled around enough to create a copse of trees in Guardia Forest Present, in that clearing in the bottom right. Even figured out all the layering so it looks alright and you can't just walk through it! Also threw in a treasure chest with an Aeon blade, which was fun to kick ass with. Temporal Flux is pretty awesome  :)

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2008, 10:44:46 pm »
Beta Testing for this particular version of CT+ is now officially closed.

Thank you everyone who participated. All of you will be ,listed in the credits of CT+ as Beta Testers! Congratulations!

Will create a list of all people who posted/tested shortly.

Until then locking this post up!