Author Topic: Chrono Crisis Discussion  (Read 6869 times)

Chains Of Fate

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Chronologically Correct
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Crisis Forums
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2005, 08:55:14 pm »
You mentioned switching from RPGMaker to another RPG engine. Would you be willing to state what you're currently using?

Sorry about that, it's being developed in RPG Maker XP.

Matison Embree reminds me hella lot of Kid. I do like what I see. And I do think you've used Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon:Another Story? I loved that game. GO SIN!.... NVM...

Hmm...she's definately not supposed to look like Kid intentionally, but she's being redesigned a bit anyway. Her hair will be down instead of up, and her outfit will be slighty different. The other characters will recieve a bit of revamping before they're final as well.

Who did those sketches anyways? Was it you, yourself, Chains Of Fate? Or another Chrono Crisis team member? I gotta say, I love the hair! Especially Arlecia Chino's. She seems really original while still having just a little flavour from Chrono Cross and various FFs (not Amano, but the other guy...why can't i remember his name? i normally don't like his style, but i don't see a lot of it in her design, but it works nicely).

I have to say, I did not do the sketches. They're the handy work of my brilliant spriter and artist, Jenna (AKA Celera).

Locke the Licked

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2005, 08:40:38 pm »
I basically ad the same problems as verified by others around different boards - The Heckran Room part, running parts, sidequest parts... I'm not sure what someone at a board (either this or gamikaze or somethin') meant about the walking animation, exactly, but I wonder if it's possible for Crono when he runs to have a running animation instead of a power walk? ;)

So, do you plan to release another demo soon, or the full version at a later date?

Chains Of Fate

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Chronologically Correct
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Crisis Forums
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2005, 12:14:08 am »
So, do you plan to release another demo soon, or the full version at a later date?

Another demo will be released soon, not setting a date right now though. And as I've said before, the next demo is going to be completely different from the first in virtually every way.

cybersoulx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2005, 01:08:10 pm »
Where can i find a link to download the demo?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2005, 03:13:14 pm »

cybersoulx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2005, 05:47:33 pm »
I just started playing the demo and man!! I love this game! The fact that you can use more than three characters at the same time is the man! Story is cool and the sound and music kicks ass! Can't wait for the final release.

earon

Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2005, 04:40:31 pm »
Quote from: ZeaLitY
http://files.rpginfinity.com/get/nb/maker/rpg_maker_2003/rm2k3_106.rar go there first to get the runtimes.

this page doesn't seem to work for me. any ideas i really wanna play the demo

pdizzle

Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2005, 07:09:13 pm »
my name is pdizzle i found this threw chrono symphonic project i beat all chrono related games.  the website that u want to download to play off of is down there hard drive crashed figured id do my part all i want is more info :)

pdizzle588@yahoo.com
oponlygreekmafia aim

i hope to be of some help if i can

-paul

Anonymous

Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2005, 03:24:50 am »
ok i guess noone knows anyway to play this now or something? i really wanna try it but the pages don't work.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2005, 01:56:36 am »
Well, he's currently working on a new demo, so the old one's down. I think he may have it somewhere still, so just click his profile on the forums and shoot him an e-mail.

Anonymous

Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2005, 06:58:36 am »
Will this game have multiple endings?

Anonymous

Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2005, 01:50:37 pm »
itwould also be nice to have a New Game+ feature. I remember adding a similar feature in one of my games.

earon

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2005, 04:05:38 pm »
ok i guess i have to wait then....dang.

CrazyGuy000

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2005, 06:22:56 pm »
RPGinfinity is down... Try these:

RPGMaker 2003: http://www.sweetpoet.com/rpgxp/util/rm2k3.zip
RPGMaker XP: http://www.sweetpoet.com/rpgxp/util/rpgxp.zip

earon

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Crisis Discussion
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2005, 01:16:39 pm »
finally got to play it froze when i tried to enter guardina forest but from what i say this is awesome. good job can't wait to see the finished product.