Author Topic: Amazing Art  (Read 1425 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: Amazing Art
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 04:05:01 am »
I don't see Kirk in it either...but Magus is, like, smiling, and that's a no-go for me. His waist is kind of skewed too...I never thought of Ayla's Fist weapons like that either...I thought of the Iron & Bronze fists as being more her power level increases so much that the toughness of her physical fists becomes stronger...

I love the style of Crono, Lucca & Marle though...wish there was a version of that pic w/just those three...

Anyone have any art of Robo with his "vents" out or w/e...? Y'know, when he does that thing in-game? I think that's what could give artists the most & best opportunity to play with his character, since mostly you don't get to change much on him. What his "guts", or internal systems look like could be interesting to see what various artists come up with...if there isn't any art, there should be...maybe a Compendium sponsored friendly competition or something...get some of these Deviant artists involved (I'd especially love to see what that scorn maniac person who did that first pic would do with it)...