Poll

Does the latest story relating to the begining alone sound good?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrono Trigger Movie Script  (Read 3697 times)

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger Movie Script
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 11:19:34 am »
No, the draft hasn't changed too much. I'm still trying to find people but it is much harder when you want to do a serious movie and not some parody thing.

However, on a brighter note, I found someone to be Magus! Sweet! There seems to be many guys interested but not many girls are ever interested in being in videos(unless they're in a sexier genre)so yeah, having a rough time there. For Crono, I got my tan pants taken without my permission(just because they got a hole in them)so Crono's costume is once again, incomplete... Oh yeah, and the red wig thing too...

Magus is complete with costume now! So Frog AND Magus are 100% good to go now. I found some hair Magus could use, and his costumes been changed up some so that he's got black(since it's hard to find male purple clothing that isn't a suit).

But since the draft still has yet to be updated, I guess it's okay to move it. I don't get why, but then again I don't have to.  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 04:46:06 pm by ONSLAUGHT »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 11:24:19 am »
Oh no, I wouldn't move the thread into the fanfiction forum, but rather copy the draft onto its own encyclopedia page in the fanfiction section of the site. I'll do that now.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 03:19:48 pm »
Oh, alright. That makes more sense, thanks! Also, when it is up could you let me know where exactly it is? And also, I will be sure if I have to(although I'm pretty sure it's sticking this way)let you know if I change it at all for some sort of drastic reason(at this point not much is going to change it unless it is a definite thing like someone is absolutely unable to do the project).

In other news, I forgot to finish my sentence on Magus(whoops). magus will have black top clothing, and I have some red pants that may or may not fit the actor, I dunno I'll have to find out. I may have a girl also i'll see about if they're interested in that could be either Marle or Lucca although i'd prefer her to Lucca since she looks quite similar to Lucca already! I still need orange shirt, hoodie, whatever for Lucca though, and I definetly need a costume for Marle.
Also I finally found a video editor I can use but it's kinda restricting without pay so I have to wonder how far I can get with it. I got an idea though where I may not use sprites(although i could still apply my idea to in game graphics)where I show still pictures of different things going on! But no matter what I know somehow I'll be able to work this out. Keep on checking in when you see an update cause I'm still working hard at this!

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 04:42:29 pm »
Excellent news! I have found a girl(since mostly guys have been interested, and I've gotten guys who want to play Marle and Lucca)to play Lucca. Could've been Marle if Marle weren't blonde.
Oh well! Point in point, I have now Crono, Lucca, Frog, Magus and all the mini side roles handled. All I need now is Marle. If I can get me a Marle(and for the most part finish costumes although they are very close to complete), then I can start filming. Of course, I can always cut her out but really, does anyone actually feel it can be done with her cut out? Cause I certainly don't! But if you feel it's possible, vote yes and tell me why. Cause I'd really need advice on how to do it without her since she's te biggest speaker in CT!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 04:45:09 pm by ONSLAUGHT »

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:40 pm »
Maybe it's just me, but I don't really see how it could go without Marle.  Out of the 7 main characters, she's probably one of the most major. 

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 09:21:49 pm »
That's how I feel but I'm seeing on the off chance I can never find an actress for her if there is anyone on the face of the planet that can come up with any sort of possible way it can work out. Honestly I don't see any way whatsoever but they manage to knock Crono's dialogue away with relative ease, so perhaps it is possible? I'd really prefer not to though.
And looking at the poll results someone has a way, and yet they don't say anything?!!!!! Come on! If you have any idea tell me!!! I need to know in case i can't find anyone!!!

EDIT: Good news. Although I do have many of the people in it, obviously not all of them know what it is(in fact only one does and that's cause I strapped them to a chair and had them check it out, and they actually loved it, 2 Chrono fans now!)and so I didn't wanna pull anything like that again so I didn't demand any research on the stuff, just know who you are, your lines, actions, etc. Surprisingly when I handed the script to our Lucca she actually is taking good precautions to research the game! So just letting you know that at least two of the people know exactly what's going on, Crono and Lucca! Still need to find Marle though, then I can find her clothing... I still need red hair or red wig for Crono and orange shirt for Lucca! Oh yeah and once again for the millionth time Marle everything! Is there anyone willing to be Marle?!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:18:08 pm by ONSLAUGHT »

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 05:04:17 pm »
Alright, first off, no this isn't dead. I just need Marle, who is impossible to find, and it is frustrating. Still, I never believed this was actually going to be easy.

Secondly, okay, it has been established only one person actually has an idea that could work of not using marle. Buuuut: this person refuses to speak up, which is okay, but it means that Marle is included(don't even know why I brought it up at all)and it'll take even longer.

Also the woods I was going to use for a number of the scenes is being torn down to put in "useful things" for our town(even though every other time they have tried this which is well over 7 the buildings put in have done terribly and go out of business in less than a month). So, yeah, finding scenery because of this is also going to be a pain since they are doing this everywhere now, and it's really impossible to find any forestry without going into a forest where you have a 100% chance of getting lost and their are rumored murderers that love that area.

Joy! :D

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2008, 04:03:39 pm »
A staff?  Hmm, the only thing that I can think of would be to make it into a scythe.

OK, I know this is old, but I just have to say it after seeing the post quoted above.

I just wanna say that I came up with that idea for an OC I made a while back. Interesting that someone else also had the idea. Kudos, Delta!  :D

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 03:06:40 am »
Ummmm is everything written?  Would you be willing to take a look at something written by someon else...being in this case me?

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 08:34:34 pm »
It is all written out(sorry it's been forever since I wrote anything Marle is impossible to find but I am strongly determined!!!!)but yeah go right on ahead! Got any suggestions or different scripts I'd be glad to look at them.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2008, 12:12:26 am »
This should provide to be entertaining... Good Luck! I also personally think it would be impossible to do this without Marle, as she is the reason Crono travels back in time anyways. Also, I believe she pressed a button that opened the day of Lavos movie, and neither Crono nor Lucca would of done that. Another thing, she was most determined to revive Crono after he died. So yes, It would be very hard to do one without Marle, and impossible to make an Accurate one.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2009, 07:19:14 pm »
Well, this is only a trailer. it seems everyone is taking this as a full length thing. No way I'd be able to do that until at least another 6-7 years! At the earliest! So this is just a trailer.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 10:49:14 pm »
Hi... :(
This is gonna be disappointing. But the original plan cannot be done(and to still do Chrono justice). Marle cannot be found and some of the people aren't gonna be a part of this project anymore for multiple reasons.
BUT I made a promise along the lines of a Chrono movie being dropped all together when Hell freezes over. Hell is still kicking and so am I! I HAVE managed to come up after much discussion with local Chrono fans in my area(sadly, not in video even though they actually know what is going on with Chrono in general)with a new Chrono movie. Still got Crono, Frog, and I think Lucca as well as some generic characters.
Here is my new idea...
CHRONO TRIGGER: THE FALL OF GUARDIA! And with a movie like this if my performers don't mind, might even be able to go further than a simple trailer as well! How does that sound?!

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 12:04:16 am »
CHRONO TRIGGER: THE FALL OF GUARDIA! And with a movie like this if my performers don't mind, might even be able to go further than a simple trailer as well! How does that sound?!
That sounds.... incomplete!! Blimey! D= You could do better!! And all by yourself?! Phooey!

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I haven't read the entire thing, but this last post of yours kinda told me I don't need to. In any case, I was gonna make animated FMV for a secret project here in Compendium, and they went as follows.

1) Fall of Guardia; Death of Crono and Marle
2) Magus vs Magil
3) Glenn's oath to Einlanzer.
 Etc. Etc. Etc.~

:lol: I'm currently struggling with an eProject, short animation film, at my institute. Once I'm done, Il'l get back to painting portrait arts. But while I'm doing that, you could join me in my animation workshop , if you're willing to that is.

And indeed, the FMV (some are actually short movie scenes) will be consistent to our project. Thus, the first one that will be released is The Fall of Guardia: Crono vs Dalton battle.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2009, 06:23:48 pm »
If that isn't good enough, then 2 questions...

1.) Why are you saying you were working on a similar(practically the same just not live action)idea?

2.) What would be a good concept for a live action Chrono film?

Also, I'd take you up on your concept but I'm no good with animated stuff.

On top of this I'd like to mention that if it sounds incomplete, I just put up a sentence. Plus, I'm not doing this by myself(I never said that!), I just stated that certain people couldn't be a part of the project anymore. Out of(I had)14-15 people only 5-6 couldn't be with it anymore. I still have a decent amount of people.

So all in all, you say that doesn't sound good, so I'd like to know(not trying to mean sorry if i sound that way)if that isn't a good idea then what would be?