Poll

Does the latest story relating to the begining alone sound good?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrono Trigger Movie Script  (Read 3695 times)

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger Movie Script
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 06:31:18 pm »
I could be your Marle? Your Marle with short red hair, thick glasses, and who lives far away from you!

Do whatever you think is best. Whether it be the Fall of Guardia (which you still need Marle for, I guess) or the whole game. Or maybe you could do Chrono Cross instead. I could be your Kid! Your Kid with short red hair, thick glasses, and lives far away from you!

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 05:39:19 am »
Whoops! O.O Live Action? Guess I misunderstood. XD Sorry about that. Actually, I thought you were going to make animated movie with several voice actors from the Compendium itself. I was wrong, sorry. And indeed, my idea WAS an animated one, though similar to yours. Especially that Guardia Battle where Crono embraces his fate, which is a very touching scene that I have in mind.

You say you still have a good amount of actors with you. That is quite good in fact!  :D Teaflower might help; teaflower, with short red hair, thick glasses, and lives far away from you!  :lol:

Unfortunately I live even further away thus I suppose I cannot help much there. If I had some knowledge with Combustion and/or Adobe After Effects I would certainly help with the effects.  :D Luminaire and stuff.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 02:09:41 pm »
At this point is it going to be a full movie because earlier it sounded like it was going to be a trailer and see where you go from there?

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 07:07:53 pm »
It was just gonna be a trailer, and I had this one idea of how it could work(Fall of Guardia and have Marle without actually having her). Of course someone brought up one extremely tiny flaw with it that would actually result in the thing being completely ruined. So, I dunno. Most of the people were just small side characters like generic villagers, soldiers, monsters and stuff. As for main characters I've got Crono, Frog, and hopefully Lucca(the girl looks quite similar to Lucca already so hopefully she's still interested!) I do still have others interested in being Magus(not as good as the first though).
Costume wise(and story or even trailer)Chrono Cross would be even harder than Trigger! With what I've got, I could do a 60% Serge, that's it. So it'd be more of a modeling film than a movie trailer.
So... I suppose I can get someone for about a minute to play marle I've had offers for that, and I was gonna do Robo and Ayla with their sprites as effects originally but I'm not as sure.

So...

Any ideas for something I can do starring mostly Crono, Lucca, and Frog? Some trailers can be good with very little behind them so any ideas will be taken(I won't be sitting around I'll be thinking up ideas myself too!)
If you need examples of what I mean(okay costumes or sometimes even only one char. in costume, little or no real set, etc.)then here's a few to list...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js6BSEGZqvw This is an okay Double Dragon example. Not the best of vids but still decent(if you don't believe there are some REALLY bad ones out there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMc5BMRVqP8 It may not be QUITE as good, but this sort of style is actually(amount of resources available I mean)pretty similar to what I'm talking about. Of course, I don't mean a parody thing but it could be if that's what was really wanted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyv5gtskz5o Didn't believe me about Double Dragon being good and not the worse? This Castlevania Trailer will change your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKBCcA9LJzk When I was first starting off I had the capability to make something like this. That's why I mentioned the sprites and it sounded a little odd. It would've seemed just like something like this. Recently I got a new computer so the editor has to be put on. Problem is it isn't my computer and they think the program is a space clogger(which it is but that's cause it's really good!)sooooo, that isn't happening for years and I don't have permanent access to the people(in an effort for more realism since the CT gang is a bunch of teenagers I got a bunch of teenagers, and only for high school. They're good I've known em for awhile but they're not gonna be in school much longer).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvjl-hthyCA I can't do animating(the car) as well as they can(although if someone somehow could that'd make it even better!)but this is a great example of what I mean, good without that many resources. Not my style but a great example!

That's it. And teaflower? How do you know how close you are? My identity is secret to all! Only I can be the judge of that and I myself am unsure ho ho! It's unfortunate since you'd be the perfect Marle! My Marle with short red hair, thick glasses, and who might possibly live far away from me! :lol:

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 07:16:32 pm »
I'm psychic when I'm sick. More likely than not you live far away from me. Because I live in the Middle of Nowhere.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 10:20:49 pm »
Alright then, I apologize let me fix that...

My Marle with short red hair, thick glasses, and lives far away from me!

All's better!

And I have come up with one idea so far that stars those three. As a sort of spin off(people constantly do them, but unlike the others this one isn't flash and it's gonna be more well put together than the generic spin off!)where mayhaps as everyone has brought up in a poll of mine... If one character had to be eliminated Marle would fit best. Not saying kill her off, but maybe somehow one of the villains has kidnapped her and the others(Crono, Frog, Lucca, maybe Robo and maybe Magus) are going to try and save her! With this it could be more than just a short trailer(2-5 minutes) and be a full video! (5-30) If I did do this concept though, I'd need support with coming up with the script since it's an all together new idea.

Anybody interested in sticking to this thread to help?

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2009, 06:25:05 pm »
I, have been incredibly stupid... All this time I have been trying to think "What can I do with just Crono, Frog, and Lucca?" And it finally hit me.

THE VERY FIRST LEVEL IS JUST THAT!

So here's my idea: Drop trailer, do short fan film of the very first level, the cathedral. And wrap up with a big battle with Yakra. Then be all set with it. If you(viewers)like, I'll make the script right away!

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2009, 06:28:55 pm »
I can be Yakra yes? Or do you already have a Yakra?

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2009, 09:09:08 pm »
I'll do voices, I can't really go to help film, but I can record. I'm REAL good with voices.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2009, 01:09:19 am »
Alright! I' need help with Yakra since he's more a demon bug thing so yeah. You could do Yakra's voice. And teaflower... I do not have a yakra yet but...

It'd be tough for me to bare with you being a hideous monster thing when you're already my Marle with short red hair, thick glasses, and lives far away from me!(yes, this will die but not without a fight lol)

It's just a rough idea but i got something...

We start off going down a hall where we see a couple of demons talking about...stuff, don't know what yet... and then one is slain. The other gets into action and a couple of snakes come to help it. Frog uses his tongue(nice if I could get help with that too) to lure in one of the snakes whom he slashes in two. Lucca fires at one missing. It is in close range and she simply bashes it aside. The last demon goes to kick Frog but Crono leaps in the way. Slashes the demon, victory. The three are walking along.
Throughout the video Frog and Lucca can talk about where could the queen possibly be.
They enter a room and stumble upon a group of monsters eating humans and having a good time, gruesome. They simply close the door. They head down a long pathway to encounter a Nagette. battle. They procede through and...

That's all i got so far. Nowhere near as detailed as the last, but c'mon! I'm writing this pretty late. I can't think quite as well. Any suggestions would be greatly looked upon for continuing it or fixing this up.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2009, 01:33:26 am »
Aww, it's okay. I don't think I have a microphone. So I couldn't really do voices.