Poll

If you could go on a date with one of the Chrono characters, who would it be?

Crono
2 (1.5%)
Marle
8 (6.1%)
Lucca
17 (13%)
Frog
3 (2.3%)
Robo
2 (1.5%)
Ayla
15 (11.5%)
Magus
7 (5.3%)
Serge
5 (3.8%)
Kid
12 (9.2%)
Lynx
1 (0.8%)
Riddel
4 (3.1%)
Fargo
1 (0.8%)
Glenn
4 (3.1%)
Miki
5 (3.8%)
Harle
8 (6.1%)
Sprigg
1 (0.8%)
Steena
0 (0%)
Turnip
1 (0.8%)
Schala
22 (16.8%)
Other(please name who it would be)
13 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Author Topic: Which Chrono character would you date?  (Read 78728 times)

Bohepans

• Porrean (+50)
  • I oft feel I actually am split into two people...
    • View Profile
Re: Which Chrono character would you date?
« Reply #315 on: November 01, 2009, 09:10:37 pm »
Phew! So I'm not totally crazy to be thinking "When did he have -any- green whatosever in his hair...?". Thank God someone relieved me of worries of insanity. Thank you!

(And I always pronounced it May-gus, myself. Always made me think of the Gargoyles series, except I think that guy was Meh-gus, but still, I figured they'd have to be pronounced at least similarly. Perhaps the British accent notwithstanding, they -are- pronounced the same...hmm, who knows.)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 01, 2009, 10:02:54 pm »
For the record, the comment about what color Chrono Cross' Glenn's hair color is...

It's from a year and a half ago or so in which is sparked a fairly heated (at moments) argument that just got sort of... silly.

neo-fusion

• Fan Project Leader
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Creator of Chrono Trigger Apocalypse... FEAR ME
    • View Profile
    • Neo-Fusion
« Reply #317 on: November 24, 2009, 09:32:13 pm »
Hmm Marle.

Yeah, definetley Marle, she has the carefree attitude and keeps things fun, but when need be she can be serious.

Definetley Marle.

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • "Time Travel? Possible? Don't make me laugh!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 26, 2009, 01:09:39 am »

It's mostly Marle or Ayla.

Poor Lucca.  Nerds always seem to suffer when it comes to dates (not to stereotype nerds, of course).

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #319 on: November 26, 2009, 01:49:10 pm »
Nerds always seem to suffer when it comes to dates (not to stereotype nerds, of course).
Hear, hear!

But if nerds always suffer, then why does Lucca have more votes than Marle and Ayla combined?

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 26, 2009, 06:14:04 pm »

There's a difference between what was voted for and what's been posted in the thread.

Maybe she's the exception to the rule.  Then again, doesn't an exception disprove a rule?

Besides, Schala got more votes than Lucca.

Bohepans

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 26, 2009, 06:25:11 pm »
I think Schala and Lucca deserve a good chunk of the votes. A gentle soul, and the coolest nerd ever. How are they -not- deserving? Yeah~

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 27, 2009, 09:53:18 pm »

I wasn't implying that they weren't deserving.

But yeah, Schala and Lucca are very good choices... for the men.

How about for the ladies?

Bohepans

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 27, 2009, 09:59:05 pm »

I wasn't implying that they weren't deserving.
Oh! Geez, I'm sorry; I wasn't meaning to imply I was thinking that you were implying such a thing. ^_^; Yeah, I'm TOTALLY not a fanboy of Lucca and Schala. *cough* >.>

The ladies should like, totally dig CT Glenn. Er, post-returning-to-human-form, at least.
Although, nevermind that he's a Mystic, I think Slash is a pretty cool guy...

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #324 on: November 27, 2009, 11:20:01 pm »
According to the votes, Magus is the top guy! Way to go, Fiendlord~!
I just can't help but think humanFrog would be a bit too old fashioned, the kind of guy that wants to keep his woman jobless and in the kitchen. Sure he's polite, a knight, and fairly good looking, but what's the point of being with a guy if marrying him is pretty much where your life ends?

Karsh would be pretty cool, though I really don't know enough of his story. I still need to beat Cross.
Guile's polite and charming like ol' Glenn up there, but he's got the added benefit of not being old-fashioned. Only problem here is possible drunkenness. Not much proof for it, but really, the risk of having a drunken wizard setting the living room ablaze is just too big to ignore.

Bohepans

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 27, 2009, 11:24:10 pm »
I just can't help but think humanFrog would be a bit too old fashioned, the kind of guy that wants to keep his woman jobless and in the kitchen. Sure he's polite, a knight, and fairly good looking, but what's the point of being with a guy if marrying him is pretty much where your life ends?
...Wow. I never would have thought of him as being that way. (I was only thinking of his interactions with Queen Leene - that is, the polite knight part.) Now I feel kinda bad. ^_^; Sorry.

Although the thought of Guile 'accidentally' using Fireball on his living room gives me a hilarious mental imagine. XD

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #326 on: November 27, 2009, 11:26:42 pm »
Although the thought of Guile 'accidentally' using Fireball on his living room gives me a hilarious mental imagine. XD
I was thinking more along the lines of stumbling into the house late after a night of drinking and trying to turn the light on with magic, or cooking a can of beans with Flare without opening it first.
I wonder, would magic be able to cure liver poisoning, drunkenness, or hangovers? If so, he'd never even have to worry about drinking too much, though healing doesn't seem to be his forte. Maybe if he were with Marle, or some other dedicated healer...

Bohepans

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 27, 2009, 11:28:12 pm »
"In this world, there are many enigma...how the living room caught on fire is one of them. No, officer, I really do not know!"

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 28, 2009, 03:39:32 am »

Quote from: Guile
"No, officer!  I swear it wasn't me!  The TV flew out of the window by itself!"

Echo

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Time marches on, but the clocks are broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 28, 2009, 02:30:37 pm »
It's difficult to go for anyone but Schala for me.

Marle is alright, but she has a certain tomboyness and wildness I don't like. Sort of like "HEYYYYY YEAH LET'S DO THIS WOOHOO". I like enthusiasm, but it can be overdone.

Lucca is alright too. Actually I kind of like her character I think, she's not selfish at all, and she doesn't brag a lot even though she's way more intelligent then most of the crew. Only thing is, she's so nerdy and the big glasses and all.

Ayla... Too prehistoric... Over the course of Trigger she gets better, but still... I couldn't see myself together with her.

As for Chrono Cross, there's a whole lot of more options here, but still not many appealing for me.

Kid is cool, but wayyy too tomboyish, like, way worse then Marle. She needs to open up a little and let go of that tough girl act.

Leena is sort of cool, but she can be kind of hot headed and selfish. Bitchy. Same with Lisa from the element shop.

All the other girls in Cross is no no. Harle is cool as a character, but that french accent and the outfit would drive me crazy in time.

But Schala... Schala is so... Selfless, caring. Warm. It's like, she always worries about others before she worries for herself, always. None of the other girls in CT or CC do that. Everyone has at least one moment where they're being selfish, but Schala never has that. It's a bit unrealistic, but really appealing.