Author Topic: Music hacking  (Read 768 times)

heyguys

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Music hacking
« on: August 28, 2008, 05:14:57 pm »
I registered because i'm trying to replace some music with the unreleased music (Battle 2, Singing Mountain).

I know that you can do this with action replay, so does anyone know a guide to doing this?

I want to replace the "holy" music (Heard in Sun Keep, along with many other places) with Singing Mountain and the regular Battle theme with Battle 2.

heyguys

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Music hacking
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 10:45:25 pm »
Wow, these boards are so active it's unbelievable.

Go outside or something, there are like a million people online right now.

Gosh.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 11:22:39 pm »
The outside is scary.

Ask someone about Temporal Vortex, becuase I can't really explain it but it'll fit what you're looking for.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 02:56:14 am »
Do you mean Temporal Flux, Tact? Anyways, I too don't know enough about it, heyguys, I suggest you get your impatient ass over to Kajar Laboratories, where you'll probably find more help with this subject. 8)

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 06:52:29 am »
I don't know much about Temporal Flux but at least there are people here who know and you won't be lead astray, As long as they dont' have a 'RTFM' attitude cause there is NOTHING like personall advice at a human level too: Which shows people on the other end are humans with emotions instead of robot humanoids like R66-Y........In his old form before Lucca fixed him up.

In response to the silly outside comment.

Yeah the outside is scary cause we will lose our heart-points due to the world being ruined....Wait that was in 2050AD.   Let's party outside and dine like it's 1999!  8)

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 06:56:46 am by 4th Triforce piece »