Author Topic: Chrono Arc  (Read 4922 times)

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« on: March 22, 2005, 02:26:02 am »
allright well the game im working on is called Chrono Arc ive done a bit on the game though im still sorting alot of things out and ive decideed to completly change some of my ideas for it one im makeing it considirablly shorter.

but there will be two (maby three) senarios to play through the first is as crono and everyone else the second is as the other peoples ( which have no names right now)

here's a short list of some of the things that will be in the game

- two senarios
- a big tactics stiyle game in 1000AD (im making one with all time periods for my next game)
-  an extra five time periods
- new techs
- a completly new leveling system (though if making this one is to difficult i will use the normal one)
- a extra three PC's in the crono senario i.e Kid,schala and serge
- many more side quests
-extras unlockable through the tactics mini game

the basic story

this game is based off the sugested story for chrono break given in CC the whole people from the destroyed time line wanting to kill crono and co before killing lavos thus saving their timle line thing

but that is only how the story starts, it changes after that  but i havent got many ideas yet for the second part of the story

ill post relevent stuff to do with the game here when i get it done and these are only a few of my ideas so far ive also put together a few screens in photoshop like the title and some menu themes to see what they'll look like when i do them in the game

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 06:02:44 am »
and some more things

- multiple endings

-customisalbe equiptment

- about the battle system
it is based on the system in chrono cross and the score system in super smash bros

basically depending on how characters act in battle their stats will develop in different ways

- a invention system

- also the way the story wil be put together lets you have a chance at using every char at least once

- a hidden boss battle that lets you fight with all chars in that senario (think fighting ruby weapon, emerald weapon, and ozma from ff all at once)

- a debug room that lets you do well pretty hack your and the games data but it wont screw the game up (you'll find the codes for it hidden through out the game)

now give me some feedback about it

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 11:52:53 pm »
even more things

- a 4 person battle party

- new way of learning double and triple techs

- a battle arena

- a lvl 100 level cap (not the crazy lvl 500 idea i had)

- a improved bike race

- multiple normal endings

still waiting for some feedback

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 01:55:23 am »
oh yay i had a random idea and now i no longer have writers block the first part of the story should be done now (i changed how the game starts after a quick playthrough of CC)

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 08:40:20 am »
well putting it simply crap the computer im using for editing/captuing sprites and wirteng the story is a mac powerbook laptop 6G HD so fairly old but still decent my point is the power pack i was using got stuffed so production of chrono arc is halted pretty much completly until

1. i find a bttery to power it long enough to transfer it to my imac
or
2. i get a replancement power pack

so damn now excuse me while i go in a corner and swear my head off
bye

DAMN ^%^$^#$%#@$(%^(^%*)&^^&%$%$%^$*%)^)*&*&_*&*(&$$#$#^$#$&$%#&%#^$%^&$%^$%^$%^$%^$^% piece of  ^%^&%$%^$%^#$^#%$%#$%##$%^&% mac power pack breaking^%^*$%*^$%^&$%%#$@#$@%#$@#@$#@$#@#$^@#$@&%$^^&$%#(&^)&^)^&*^*&^876!!!!!!!!............%&^$!

damn mac

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 02:46:49 am »
FMV"S

yes there will be some but not many and most of them will be taken from CC or slightly reworked.

still waiting for replies from people i do want to know what you think of it so far

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 09:29:07 am »
A REQUEST

an someone here or tell me where i can put a request for a remix
for my game cause for the battle theme i need a remix for a battle theme taken from the squall Vs seifer part of the FF8 opening thnx

also if anyone wants to become part of this progect pls inform me since im the only permenent team member for this progect (though i have had some help from other people none have apllied permenetly to this progect)

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Chrono Arc
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2005, 07:54:52 pm »
OCRemix has a Remix Request forum. It's possible VGmix has something simillar.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2005, 09:46:01 am »
ok thnx

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 04:45:25 am »
ok i should beable to get a new  power pack for my laptop soon so ill be able to get back to work soon also once i make chrono arc and the tatics game i will be starting work on a devil may cry game and making some CT sprite bases

edit: #$$#$^#^$3 mac i try to install word and it $#$#^%$#$%^#'s up
now i have to wait o get that damn $#$%#$%# power pack to get back to writeing the story mac is a peice of $%## why dosent anything work on it I^%^$^%$ no good games $%$$%#$@#@!#$@!#$@!#@$%#% damn mac (more swearing)

Andrelvis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2005, 04:01:47 pm »
Hmm... what's the story as of now?

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2005, 03:24:01 am »
uh yeah the story as i said in one of the previous posts i decided to remake the beginning to tie it in with CC more closely and ive done bits and peices from other parts but ive got a rough shape of how the story will go for awhle and once i rewrite it on this computer (im using 2) ill post the begining part and a rough outlne for the first chapter of the story

but yeah once i do that ill post it here also im begining some work on my devil may cry game nothing big just writeing some ideas

if anyone one wants it heres a list of my progects to come
- Crono Arc
- Chrono trigger style sprite bases
- Chrono Tactics
- Chrono Tactics expansion
- Devil may cry after 3 before 1
- Devil may cry 2 (what the game should have been about)

this is my last main post on features of the game after this it will just be mainly story preivews and screen shots

also
FMV/CG image makers needed
due to the fact that there will be FMV's in chrono arc some CG pics will be needed not many since i will be able (hopefuly) to animate them images will just be needed for me to work on

NOT HIGH QUALITY NEEDED ONLY   LIGHTLY DETAILED IMAGES FOR ME TO EDIT AND ANIMATE ALSO NOTE MANY WILL BE TAKEN FROM CC AND ENTIERL RE WORKD BY MY I JUST NEED HELP FOR ORIGINALS

------
join the chrono arc team only 1 pernement member right now me help to finish this game quicker
--------

Andrelvis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2005, 01:19:46 pm »
What program are you using to make Chrono Arc/Chrono Tactics?

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 02:55:11 am »
RPG Maker xp i havent used it yet as im createing levels, textures and sprites  first but if i dont like that program i may change

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
Chrono Arc
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 04:41:03 am »
i have end of term holidays in about 2 days so ill have a large update very soon