Author Topic: The hell?  (Read 6299 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: The hell?
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2009, 03:57:48 pm »
That's it.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2009, 04:39:05 pm »
Eh, I don't care. God forbid I turn into djpretzel or other typical Internet-sysop irredeemably-petty fuckwads. Welcome back.

Wish I knew more, but that's up to you. If you know any of those kinds of forums, lemme know so I can avoid them like the f***ing plague. ECA Forums is one due to constant people being assholes "f0r t3h 1u1z" which really pissed me off, so I left and stuck with ECA's journalism site, yes, it's [url-http://www.gamepolitics.com/]GamePolitics[/url].

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2009, 04:39:58 pm »
Eh, I don't care. God forbid I turn into djpretzel or other typical Internet-sysop irredeemably-petty fuckwads. Welcome back.

Wish I knew more, but that's up to you. If you know any of those kinds of forums, lemme know so I can avoid them like the f***ing plague. ECA Forums is one due to constant people being assholes "f0r t3h 1u1z" which really pissed me off, so I left and stuck with ECA's journalism site, yes, it's GamePolitics.

Fixed. That's another FAIL restriction, I guess. I can't edit my posts.

Ramsus

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2009, 05:18:23 pm »

Wish I knew more, but that's up to you. If you know any of those kinds of forums, lemme know so I can avoid them like the f***ing plague. ECA Forums is one due to constant people being assholes "f0r t3h 1u1z" which really pissed me off, so I left and stuck with ECA's journalism site, yes, it's GamePolitics.

Fixed. That's another FAIL restriction, I guess. I can't edit my posts.

I know it's annoying, but I did that to force you to be more accountable for what you post and make sure you think more carefully before hitting the Post button. Just like restricting PMs forces you to come out into the open with anything you might have to say.

If you want to trade features, I'll consider giving you back editing and PM features, but in return I'll make it so the post group icon is a profile pic of Zoah and BEING IN THE GROUP MAKES IT SO EVERYTHING YOU SAY LOOKS LIKE THIS.

hiddensquire

• Guardian (+100)
  • Seeker of wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2009, 05:28:16 pm »
That's another FAIL restriction, I guess. I can't edit my posts.

If you want to trade features, I'll consider giving you back editing and PM features, but in return I'll make it so the post group icon is a profile pic of Zoah and BEING IN THE GROUP MAKES IT SO EVERYTHING YOU SAY LOOKS LIKE THIS.

Wow, I would not wish that fate on anyone.  I'm sure you're joking, but could you really do that, theoretically?

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2009, 05:35:53 pm »

Wow, I would not wish that fate on anyone.  I'm sure you're joking, but could you really do that, theoretically?
I don't think that's as bad as a trade as some would think. Besides, I could easily think of a way to get around that restriction...  :? Probably wouldn't look too pretty, though.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 05:37:38 pm by BROJ »

hiddensquire

• Guardian (+100)
  • Seeker of wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2009, 05:43:38 pm »

I don't think that's as bad as a trade as some would think. Besides, I could easily think of a way to get around that restriction...  :? Probably wouldn't look too pretty, though.

Ramsus would surely have to write his own script or something to add such a "feature" to the forum software.  Seriously though, I think if that happened to me, I'd just beg to be banned instead.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2009, 08:56:09 pm »
I know it's annoying, but I did that to force you to be more accountable for what you post and make sure you think more carefully before hitting the Post button.

Actually, in this case it was a mistake in the code that I had failed to notice.